Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Warning

If you are planning on going to sleep within the next couple of hours then DO NOT play this game. Insanely addictive and exactly what I was hoping for from the world domination edition!

Sketchpad DX Sketchpad DX

hahaha

All I did was scribble on most of them and I did it :)

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

haha awesome

only problem is.. I finished the game and when it went back to the main menu i pressed 'continue' and it sent me to a completely white level where i continually fell to my death... :(

Madness Deathwish Madness Deathwish

hey dude

gratz on front page man (:
i unlocked and found everything :D
p.s you're hardly ever on msn any more :(

Super Ninja Strike Super Ninja Strike

pretty damn good :)

a lot like shinobi on sega mega drive. same sound effects, same style. epic game is epic.

Fafu The Ostrich RPG Fafu The Ostrich RPG

IT GLITCHED >=(

i was having loads of fun until it wouldnt let me do anything apart from breathe fire which meant i couldnt do the demon boss >:(

Toast of War Toast of War

i loved it but..

it was awesome until i jumped out of the toaster in front of the door with the eye on it and went flying through the floor and into oblivion.. what the hell.... :( i couldnt carry on playing after that :( lame.

sinaiman responds:

Ouch, I'm sorry! We'll be uploading a fix by the end of the day. Thanks for the positive review in light of that bug, and thanks for playing!

-Sina

Electricman 2 HS Electricman 2 HS

wow.

this game blew me away. i was genuinely amazed at how good this game was. it was a stick man fighting loads of random guys, yet i cant stop playing. i love this game and hopefully a new version of this game will come out. :]

Tattoo Artist Tattoo Artist

man, this was sweet! ^_^

this was an awesome game, awesome music, sound effects, graphics and some of the logos you had to tatoo over were sweet. make another game of this type, its really cool :P

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

this game is a classic platformer!

i just wanted to say thank you. thank you for making this game. i feel as if you made this game for ME because this is exactly how i would expect a platfromer to be! :D and you better hury and make number 2 cuz im gonna go mental waitin for it :P good luck in your game making future. Ace ^_^