View Profile ace-of-blades

7 w/ Responses

I LOVE IT

lmfao this is hilarious xD

hilarious

looking back on some of the previous reviews there are very mixed emotions about this movie. you have to have a certain type of humour to find it funny. personally i really liked it but i can understand why very serious/ people who were expecting something with great graphics/sound. this was rate good.

^_^

i only have one abbreviation for you. rofl. :P

Hilarious!

this sprite movie was so entertaining the club bit is my favourite part with macho man playing (not because im gay :P) please make number 2 v. soon!

...wow...

this was really, really awesome! please make the next episode A.S.A.P! i adored the sprites, the way you put it together was fantastic, the sound was great and it was genuinely one fo the greatest mario films i have seen in a long time! keep up the great work!

This was so funny!

I recently decided to play my PS1 again and completed metal gear solid, then i watched this movie and i was literally almost falling off my chair laughing! this was so funny and it is probably THE best mgs parody on NG. keep up the great work. Ace ^_^

a classic!

this is a classic and for me it will never get old! i loved this and no matter how many times i watch it i never get bored. so take that crime!.. you shit! : P

I like to lick my knees.

36, Male