Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

I LOVE IT

lmfao this is hilarious xD

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

hilarious

looking back on some of the previous reviews there are very mixed emotions about this movie. you have to have a certain type of humour to find it funny. personally i really liked it but i can understand why very serious/ people who were expecting something with great graphics/sound. this was rate good.

Ugly Katamari Ugly Katamari

^_^

i only have one abbreviation for you. rofl. :P

M is Bad! M is Bad!

Hilarious!

this sprite movie was so entertaining the club bit is my favourite part with macho man playing (not because im gay :P) please make number 2 v. soon!

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

...wow...

this was really, really awesome! please make the next episode A.S.A.P! i adored the sprites, the way you put it together was fantastic, the sound was great and it was genuinely one fo the greatest mario films i have seen in a long time! keep up the great work!

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

This was so funny!

I recently decided to play my PS1 again and completed metal gear solid, then i watched this movie and i was literally almost falling off my chair laughing! this was so funny and it is probably THE best mgs parody on NG. keep up the great work. Ace ^_^

Burnt Face Man Burnt Face Man

a classic!

this is a classic and for me it will never get old! i loved this and no matter how many times i watch it i never get bored. so take that crime!.. you shit! : P